Pride Capital Partners B.V. is a limited liability company established under the laws of the Netherlands and registered in the Dutch trade register at the Chamber of Commerce under number 59481188, hereinafter “Pride Capital Partners” or “we”.
This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by Pride Capital Partners and affiliates, hereinafter referred to collectively as Pride Capital Partners. In this privacy statement we describe which personal data is collected and for what purposes this data is used.
Your personal is data handled with the utmost care. The data is processed by Pride Capital Partners for the following purposes:
- Business relation management
- To fulfil legal obligations
- Human resources management
The following personal information is collected:
- Name, address, postal code, city, country
- Other contact details such as telephone and e-mail address
- Necessary screening and employment information such as Resume, Copy ID, certificates, background checks
- KYC details such as UBO details as required by law
Personal information that is collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes. Personal information will be destroyed or deleted if no longer necessary.
Pride Capital Partners only processes personal data if there is a legal basis for this, as prescribed in the General Data Protection Regulation. The following principles apply:
- Execution of agreements, including administration
- Consent, such as for sending our newsletter. Recipients have the right to withdraw their consent at any time
- Legitimate interest, for maintaining contact and communication with you
- Fulfilling legal obligations
Sharing of personal data
In principle, we do not share your information with others. We only do this if it is necessary for the execution of our services or if we have a legal obligation.
We work together with service providers who, among other things, build and manage our website and IT systems. Besides, a Depositary Service Provider is hired which monitors financial transactions and performance KYC checks on our investors. We have solid agreements about the obligations and powers with regards to the data. We have recorded these in contracts and processor agreements.
Pride Capital Partners does not store your data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
Your privacy rights
- You have the following rights:
- To correct or delete your personal data
- To withdraw your consent to data processing
- To object to the processing of your personal data by Pride Capital Partners
- Submit a request for data portability and request an overview of your personal data we have processed
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, objection or data transfer to email@example.com.
If you have a complaint about the way in which Pride Capital Partners processes your personal data, you can report this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pride Capital Partners reserves the right to change, modify or update this privacy statement. This privacy statement was last updated on October 8, 2019.