Business Analyst (Amsterdam and Cologne)
Pride Capital Partners is a semi-strategic private debt provider with offices in Amsterdam and Cologne. With a team of eight investment professionals, we support later stage software and IT companies in the DACH and Benelux region in growth, acquisition or buyout situations with mezzanine capital.
For our team in Amsterdam and Cologne, we are looking for a business analyst who would like to support our growth in the DACH region.
Business Analyst (m/f)
Our new colleague should have the following skills:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration or economics, (business) informatics or related subjects
- Additional knowledge in computer science / information science, law or tax law is a plus
- First relevant professional experience in the financial, consulting or start-up environment
- Knowledge of financial modelling, balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Affinity for companies in information technology
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Social competence and the ability to work in a team as well as the ability to work independently and to further expand our activities in Germany
- Communicative, eager to learn, entrepreneurial, ambitious and flexible
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) is a must.
As a business analyst in the mezzanine team, you will be directly involved in several projects and project teams. The job entails generating deal flow, business analysis and general team support. Your responsibilities are:
- Identifying and proactively addressing interesting companies
- Preparation and elaboration of pitch presentations
- In-depth analysis of specific markets and relevant players in the software environment
- Analysis and explanation of business information and preparation of financial models (balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statement)
- Preparation of investment and financing proposals to be presented in our weekly team meeting
- Approaching network partners (e.g. corporate finance consultants, PE investors, etc.)
- Support in the preparation of quarterly reports for our investors
- Helping in preparing the Quarterly Reporting
- Fundraising support
What we offer
- Competitive salary and additional
- Practical experience in the day-to-day business of an investment company
- Diverse and interesting tasks as well as significant responsibility right from day one
- Experienced colleagues who will make it easier for you to get started and are always available to answer your questions
Are you interested in working for an investment company and would you like to work with an entrepreneurial team? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Laurens Asselbergs Laurens@pridecapital.nl.