Pride Capital Partners is a semi-strategic private debt provider with offices in Amsterdam and Cologne. With a team of nine investment professionals, we support later stage software and ICT companies in the Benelux and DACH region in growth, acquisition or buy-out transactions with mezzanine capital. We currently have a portfolio of > 10 ICT companies and we are growing!
For our team in Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious intern who would like to support the growth of our business.
We are looking for a new intern who has the following skills and expertise:
- Master student in the final phase of an academic financial education (economics or business administration)
- Knowledge of financial modelling, balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Affinity for SME companies in ICT market
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Social competence and the ability to work in a team as well as the ability to work independently
- Communicative, eager to learn, entrepreneurial, ambitious and flexible
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (spoken and written) is a must
As an intern in the mezzanine team, you will be directly involved in several projects and project teams. The job entails generating deal flow, business analysis and general team support. You will work with the team on:
- Identifying and proactively approaching interesting companies (deal flow)
- Approaching network partners, such as corporate finance companies and PE investors
- Preparation and elaboration of pitch presentations
- In-depth analysis of companies
- Analysis and explanation of business information and preparation of financial models (balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statement)
- Preparation of financing proposals to be presented in our weekly team meeting
- Support in management of portfolio companies
What we offer
An internship for:
- Fulltime (40 hour p/week)
- 4-6 months (in consultation)
Are you interested in working for an investment company and would you like to work with an entrepreneurial team? Please send your resume and letter of motivation to Laurens Asselbergs.